Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't worry about it being a new test date!

SF City DuSF City Du Alum Member
edited May 2018 in July 2018 LSAT 84 karma

On 7Sage and other blogs/podcasts, I have been hearing a ton of people getting nervous about the July test date due to the fact that it is non-disclosed AND a brand new "experimental" test date. It seems many people are fearful that this will somehow make the test slightly different or more challenging than the other test dates.

I beg everyone to please remember: THE LSAT AND LSAC ARE DESIGNED FOR UNIFORMITY. If LSAC were to put out an official test that was somehow different than any of the others, or is expected to possibly wield different results, then LSAC would be failing as an institution.

It is LSAC's primary job to be a reliable source for law schools vetting students. If law schools believe that the students they are vetting had taken incomparable tests, then that vetting process would be completely ruined.

Sincerely,

I'm Losing My Mind

Admin note: edited title (Sorry, no all caps!)

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

NO NEED TO WORRY. WE WILL ALL BE FINE. MINUS THE STRESS, AND HIGH CAFFEINE INTAKE, AND BALDING, AND OCCASIONAL VOMITING AND CRYING, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, AND THEY WILL NOT FUCK WITH US.

That escalated quickly! Not that I don't understand where you are coming from...

You know, regular break is really important. You have about 2 months left. Why not take a break? San Francisco is a city steeped in history and culture (I'm assuming "SF" stands for San Francisco). Take a few days off, explore the city and indulge in its heritage. You could visit the grave of Emperor Norton the First and learn about the good man's life, for instance.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

It will be just like the February undisclosed tests which I can tell you from personal experience are not radically different than the disclosed tests.

The only small annoyance will be that you will never know exactly which questions you missed or how many or on what section.

So find something else to stress about or stop stressing.