Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Being registered for multiple LSATs at the same time?

in General 18 karma

Does anyone know the policy on whether one can register for multiple upcoming tests, e.g., one in September and the other in November, prior to taking the first test?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

I think you can register for multiple tests as long as the registrations are open for those tests.

• 5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
    128 karma

akistotle's correct. I've registered for both the June and July LSATs. As long as registrations are open, you can register for multiple

• 18 karma

Thank you both.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Also seems like a wise decision.

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    edited May 2018 1866 karma

If you believe you might need to retake I think it's a very good idea! I'm registered for two right now - the June and the September exams.

I think there's a bit of a rush of people registering to retake after an exam based on how they feel they did, so you might risk not getting a spot in a nearby test center if you delay too much. At least, that's what happened to me last December (though I ended up postponing).

• 18 karma

@"Habeas Porpoise" said:
    If you believe you might need to retake I think it's a very good idea! I'm registered for two right now - the June and the September exams.

I think there's a bit of a rush of people registering to retake after an exam based on how they feel they did, so you might risk not getting a spot in a nearby test center if you delay too much. At least, that's what happened to me last December (though I ended up postponing).

Thanks. That’s what my thinking was—I didn’t want to not get a spot at my desired location in case I needed to retake. I booked November today.