Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STUDY PLAN

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in July 2018 LSAT 905 karma

Hey everyone,

So I went through the CC awhile ago probably a few months ago ( I've been reviewing it since ) and also have a book by the Princeton review that I'm using for RC/LR . -called cracking the lsat

Logic games is def. my area of weakness - I'm trying to work on that right now, but wanted to fool proof Lr and rc as I thought I was getting the hang of it.
I'm focusing more on review than PT's that's for sure -I've probably done about 5/6ish PT.
For LR , I'm getting about 13/14 right on each section and that hasnt changed much even though I'm studying.
Rc- really goes up low of 14, high of 18/19
I'm aiming for 150's /mid 150's (pref). Target - 155
I began with high 130s before 7sage- mid 140's - then high 140's, and I've gotten one with 152 (untimed).
But now my score is sitting in that plateau area and I don't know if it's moving fast enough to consistently get in the 155 area timed and on test day.

I study about 5-6 days a week , for about 5 hours give or take. (starting mid may) started studying for lsat mid jan (but that was when I was working) so I didn't get that much studying done. Right now I'm doing about 1 pt a week, reviewing the pt and then reviewing CC.

Now I'm doing timed PT .
Taking the july lsat, how many PTS should I be doing a week , timed/untimed - all timed from now on ?
After every pt I go through it and look at areas of weakness.

Not sure if it's just anxiety/ mind set OR if I'm missing an important step. How did you all study coming up to the LSAT ?