Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ticket Photo

cornfield.xcornfield.x Free Trial Member

Hey friends!

Tomorrow it's my first time taking LSAT. I just printed my ticket and realized my hair is way longer than I took the photo. In the photo, I had a short bob with a bang, now it's around my shoulder and I decide to tie my hair up tomorrow. Would this be problematic? Would I be deny entrance? Since on the information sheet, it says "the uploaded photo must match your appearance on the day of the test (with or without beard).

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited June 2018 2531 karma

Yep, bring your photo ID you'll be fine. I can't imagine that any proctor would deny you entry because you got a haircut.

Good Luck !!! :)

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

The beard thing is different because beards can mask a face's shape. Your hair doesn't change what your face looks like. :)

• Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
    448 karma

I think you'll be way better off than me!

My photo doesn't have a beard, but I do now. I really don't want to shave it off. I'm brining two forms of ID just in case, and I hope the proctor is cool. If not, I'll be shaving it off in the parking lot. I figure it's a win win. If I can go in I get to keep my beard. If I have to shave, it'll be some comic relief and make for a funny story.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@"Simple Man" said:
    I think you'll be way better off than me!

My photo doesn't have a beard, but I do now. I really don't want to shave it off. I'm brining two forms of ID just in case, and I hope the proctor is cool. If not, I'll be shaving it off in the parking lot. I figure it's a win win. If I can go in I get to keep my beard. If I have to shave, it'll be some comic relief and make for a funny story.

I did the same exact thing my first test (brought an electric trimmer in the car just in case). It wasn't a problem so I didn't get any comic relief.