Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice Exams and Video Review

LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
in General 335 karma

Hi everyone.
After taking the practice LSAT exam under timed conditions and BR-ing, should you review ALL the videos or should you just review the ones you circled as difficult and the ones that are marked "Low Priority" and "High Priority" in the Analytics report?
I'm short on time so I don't want to waste it but I also don't want to skimp on reviewing videos and not benefit as much. I feel guilty not watching all the videos for some reason...
Thanks!

Best Approach?
  1. Best approach?4 votes
    1. Review videos for questions you were unsure about/answered incorrectly/ BR-ed incorrectly
      50.00%
    2. Review ALL videos (even ones you got 100% right before and after BR)
      50.00%

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Review only the questions you were unsure about, regardless of whether they're right or wrong, and the questions you get wrong. You simply wouldn't have time to review every single question and it wouldn't be efficient to do so either.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Based on what you said you don't have time to review all the questions; review the ones that you got wrong. Review question types that you consistently get wrong it more depth.

I saw a post that said law school got me guilty for breathing. LOL