Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to cut out answers?

LawschoolieLawschoolie Member
in General 16 karma

In the Blind Review topic, J.Y. talks about cutting out certain questions that you get wrong. Is there a summary anywhere of when to do this? He talks about doing this a lot, but I don't think I'd be able to remember when to actually do it.

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

So I double BR and if they are wrong after two passes then they get cut out. For example, I will BR, see if I got it right, then review again if I got it wrong. If the second pass is wrong it automatically gets cut out. Otherwise, I use my discretion on questions that gave me trouble, regardless of whether they are right or wrong. It helped me to verify my reasoning or see if I just got lucky.

• LawschoolieLawschoolie Member
    16 karma

Interesting. Do you cut out LG or RC questions? I feel like that would be a little harder to do.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

I think this is a really good psychological test too. If you see it's a question you struggled with before and can't remember why or what you chose, to see what you end up choosing a different time.

I think you can try for LG and RC as well but then you'd need the setup/passage too.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited July 2018 4423 karma

I did it with every LR Question I missed either before or after blind review. However, I just took pictures with my cell phone rather than cutting them out. I then scrolled through these in my spare time.

I didn't do it at all in LR or Logic Games. LR is easier to go through in your spare time since they are so short.

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Yeah also just took hundreds of photos on my phone of tricky LR questions to review at lunchtime during work.