Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Didn’t get the score I wanted in June. What now?

Tonyk215Tonyk215 Alum Member
in General 123 karma

I messed up RC on the June exam. Walked away thinking I did pretty good but ended up getting 5 wrong on the last passage alone and -8 for the entire RC. I was PTing -2/-4 on the recent PT’s

That is exactly where I started when I first did a RC section almost two years ago and after many long hours of studying it didn’t do me any good on that exam.

In the process of studying I have completed every single PT except for PT 83.

What do you guys think is the best strategy for now until the July exam?

Thanks!

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

July is a quick turnaround, perhaps too quick imo. If you are serious about July I would recommend you reflect on what went wrong during rc. Think long and hard about it. Then, once you are certain you know, recreate those circumstances and emotions to see how you respond. Work on your habits. Your habits carry you through. Lastly, relax. Seriously. We put way to much pressure on ourselves to do well. But if you change your expectations and habits, you’ll be able to overcome test day challenges more easily.

• PadawanPadawan Member
    91 karma

LSAC now allows unlimited retakes. Don't give up if it's your dream to go to law school.