Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is your account expiring near/before the July LSAT?

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
in July 2018 LSAT 1421 karma

If you're taking the July 2018 LSAT and your account is inconveniently set to expire a few days before the test date, you can get a free 14-day extension from this page: https://7sage.com/free-extension/

For those of you who are expiring after, good luck on the LSAT! We here at 7Sage are rooting for you.

Comments

• PadawanPadawan Member
    91 karma

Thank you for this generous feature! It allows me breathing room to not worry about extending/upgrading until after test date. Good marketing nudge, 7 Sage! It's a no-brainer for me. You're a keeper! Thanks!

• s_jrickes_jricke Alum Member
    360 karma

I've got a stupid question. When I activate my extension it extends it from my expiration date, not the date I activate it, right?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@s_jricke said:
    I've got a stupid question. When I activate my extension it extends it from my expiration date, not the date I activate it, right?

Yea! +14 days to your expiration date. So if your expiration date is August 1, 2018. It extends to August 15, 2018.

• LSATSurvivorLSATSurvivor Alum Member
    edited July 2018 228 karma

oops just saw the link. Thanks a lot, 7SAGE.