Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to re-begin....

lady macbethlady macbeth Alum Member
in General 894 karma

Like many of you, I took the July LSAT today. I don't know how I did so I am hoping for the best but assuming the worst. In this case, where should I begin PTing again from? I've already used all of PTs 36-84 and everything in the CC. I'm asking this incase I have to restart my studies again incase today's test did not go well.

Comments

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Hard to say because the more modern tests are different then the older ones . So the really old ones which are the ones you haven’t done might be more of a warm up then a representation of your score. At this point you’ll probably be reviewing the cc / other material . And trying to re do some recent pts

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Definitely take a break. That’s where I would start. Then I would redo a PT that you did a while ago and don’t remember anything from. After that you should have a better idea of your strengths, weaknesses, and habits. In the meantime, think strongly back to the test day. Write down what you did in terms of your habits and what you could have done better. That way when you come back you also have an idea of the intangibles.