Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP, Should I cancel?

FutureElleWoodsFutureElleWoods Free Trial Member

Hello everyone, currently freaking out from yesterday's LSAT. Probably just in post LSAT stress but I am currently fearing for the worst. Heres the run down, I usually score really well on the LG sections, like finish with extra time and miss 0-2 questions tops. This has helped me consistently meet my goal of 170 and higher on my PTs. However, yesterdays daunting LG games destroyed me, it was none of the practice LG's I had seen and I had done a good amount of PT's. I felt so bad once the section ended that I swore my only saving grace was if it was experimental, it wasn't. I couldn't even finish it in time and honestly can't remember if I bubbled in the 2 questions I didn't get to. I remember marking so many as ones that I needed to go back on to check which I rarely have to do in PTs. I am trying to get into a T14 so this 170 is crucial. I felt pretty good on the other sections but you never really know. I had a mini panic attack when I found out this LG wasn't experimental and I don't want it to cost me my chance of a T14 since some average LSAT scores or need good reasons to accept the second score. Should I cancel? Or am I just being paranoid?

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I think you should not cancel. That sounds like normal post-test panicking. Especially if you don't already have a good score on file. The thing is, you just almost never feel totally good about it after the test. Just because you think you did slightly worse than usual on 1 section is not a good enough reason to cancel. That sounds like you had normal test day jitters and normal post-test panic. Read JY's thread called "I think I f***ed up and I want to cancel". I thought I bombed my first test and ended up exactly where I was PTing. It happens to all of us!

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@"Leah M B" said:
    I think you should not cancel. That sounds like normal post-test panicking. Especially if you don't already have a good score on file. The thing is, you just almost never feel totally good about it after the test. Just because you think you did slightly worse than usual on 1 section is not a good enough reason to cancel. That sounds like you had normal test day jitters and normal post-test panic. Read JY's thread called "I think I f***ed up and I want to cancel". I thought I bombed my first test and ended up exactly where I was PTing. It happens to all of us!

True .... that is post test thinking for ya

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

See jys most recent post on cancelling

• Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
    902 karma

Highest score is what matters