Logic Games - Core Curriculum + Fool Proofing?

LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
in Logic Games 335 karma

Hi all,

I am taking the September LSAT and I am not done with the Logic Game portion. As you can imagine, I am freaking out.
But, anyways. How should I be approaching these lessons?
Should I watch all the videos and do all the problem sets and then come back later to foolproof all the problem sets and questions I struggled with (which, is probably all of them at this point)?
OR should I watch the videos and full proof the crap out of the sets I struggled with until I get it right and then continue to go through the CC, stopping to foolproof before moving on?

Is Fool Proofing for after you're doing with the CC???

Thank you.

Comments

• LSATStudent780LSATStudent780 Alum Member
    102 karma

Hi,

I'm not sure if I did this correctly, but I have been fool proofing as I go along. I also fool proof after the PT as well. I think try to continue through the CC, but fool proof along your way. Have you taken any PT yet? If so, what are your scores? That may help you realize what areas you should focus more on.

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma

Thanks for responding! I was playing around with the idea of going through the lessons and then foolproofing after I complete a section of the lessons (i.e. after "Intro to LG and Sequencing Games" I would not move forward until I FP the problem sets and feel that I understand them).

• LSATStudent780LSATStudent780 Alum Member
    102 karma

I see! I was doing that before too, but I got a bit anxious because the test is in September. So, I started taking the tests to see my weaknesses. Also, I noticed you have a premium account and I am thinking about upgrading to that. What do you think? Has it been worth it? I am really tempted by the Drilling LR by types

335 karma

@LSATStudent780 said:
    I see! I was doing that before too, but I got a bit anxious because the test is in September. So, I started taking the tests to see my weaknesses. Also, I noticed you have a premium account and I am thinking about upgrading to that. What do you think? Has it been worth it? I am really tempted by the Drilling LR by types

I think Premium has been worth it. I'd recommend it. And yeah, I've decided to try to get through as much logic game CC this week and then take a PT this weekend because I really need to start taking PTs (for timing practice, etc.)

• 1025 karma

@LSATStudent780 said:

Those drilling packets are priceless!! Well worth.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think you can kind of do both- since you want to be repeating a game several times over the course of say a week, here's what I would do. Let's say you just did the basic sequencing games lesson. I would do all of those games in the practice set. Watch the video explanations, and then do the games again. I wouldn't do the same game more than 2-3 times in a day. The next day, I would repeat the process for the next problem set, AND redo the games from yesterday. That way each day you're doing a mix of old (to you) and new (to you) games.

• Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
    517 karma

I'm foolproofing simultaneously. I foolproof two logic games a day, so working through the CC is slow but I won't have to come back and FP at the end.

edited August 2018 335 karma