Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I contact the law school admissions for a minor mistake in my statements?

I wanna sleepI wanna sleep Member
edited October 2018 in Law School Admissions 77 karma

I unfortunately made a minor mistake in all my statements for one of the law schools. In the header, I included my name, what type of document (personal statement, etc.), and my LSAC ID. I messed up my LSAC ID. I somehow did not add the last number of my ID, so it is noticeable that it is not a complete ID number.

Should I contact the admissions and ask to submit the revised documents? It is my top law school but I made this stupid mistake in an otherwise flawless application. I only submitted the application 2 days ago.

Comments

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Yea bro/sis why not. We are humans that make mistakes, and so are they. Just be polite over the phone.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

That’s one of the most benign mistakes you can make. They might not even really care, as they probably have access to you whole file while reading your essays. But yeah, I would just call and be polite.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited October 2018 3652 karma

That was my biggest fear spelling my own name wrong or my LSAC number wrong. Just call it’s no big deal I doubt it’s even under review yet.