Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions About Test Day

JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
edited October 2018 in General 1532 karma

For those of you who have already taken the test, what time were you finally able to leave? The reporting time is 8:30 so what time would you get there? The testing center is only a few blocks from my house. I'm taking the LSAT in November.

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

I was out of there just after 1 p.m., with no issues or delays in the administration of the test. I timed it to pull into the parking lot around 30 minutes before, because I had to walk a little ways & find the room (they didn't post which room number in advance, so I wasn't able to go find exactly where I was going beforehand or anything). Gave me a little time for any last minute bathroom breaks and to take a minute to breathe before I signed in, as well.

• xtinextinextinextine Member
    861 karma

Also got out after 1pm with no testing issues in the room! I showed up 30 minutes early just so I wouldn't feel rushed. Basically just stood around until we were sent to the rooms.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Yep, agree with all of the above!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

I did the mid-day testing in June. I think I was out in about 4.5-5.5 hours total, start to finish, including break. We didn't have any massive delays.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

I got to my site about 45 minutes early because parking is super tight. 30 minutes before, there was a huge rush of people that came in and the parking was all filled. Without the parking hassle, I’d say to still get there no later than 8:15. Probably 8 is better to be safe. You’ll want to make sure to go to the bathroom just before check in. Once you check in, you can’t use it again until break. So allow yourself some time for that and making sure you know where to go and such. I think I got out between 1:30 and 2. It was a large testing site so the distribution and picking up of test materials took up a lot of time.