Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerscore LSAT Predictions

Mia FairweatherMia Fairweather Alum Member
in General 221 karma

Anyone have notes or a summary from the "Powerscore 2018 Crystal Ball Webinar" I was hoping they would have a transcribed rendition of the webinar but I just see the vvideo and I was trying to read it at work ? if anyone has the notes I would greatly appreciate it !

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited November 2018 8694 karma

Which one are you referencing? The November "crystal ball" seminar is apparently forthcoming, at least one of the past seminars is on Youtube. I should note here that although I am a huge proponent of 7Sage's approach and the value of the CC, Mr. Killoran has done nothing short of a superb job with these webinars and the data he has collected and analyzed on recent trend for the exam.

Edit: spelling

• SLP_futureJDSLP_futureJD Alum Member
    464 karma

It's happening on Monday! Here's the link to sign up: https://shop.powerscore.com/PSStore_ClassDetail?id=a034400000M5obsAAB

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Thanks for sharing the info guys!

• Mia FairweatherMia Fairweather Alum Member
    221 karma

thanks for sharing this guys, I couldn't really dig in because I am at work and was searching for it on my phone. I thought they weren't doing one for november so its great to know that they are! @BinghamtonDave i meant the one that was for June/July because I don't believe they did on for September and I would like to read over the predictions when I get breaks or downtime at work, Does anyone have notes from the one done earlier this year?