Still Studying + Day before

James RayJames Ray Alum Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 186 karma
I have not been studying all too hard the last two weeks to try and stay relaxed. I've just been doing some sections and reviewing, focusing mostly on logic games. Should I continue this day before or allow my mind to rest?

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Im studying today and taking a prep test this evening.
    I was going to take tomorrow off completely, but I think I just might take a little bit of time to go through past LR questions, but I won't be doing much else.
  • leeliseeleelisee Alum Member
    92 karma
    If you have spare tests left, do some sets of 2-4 LR questions under 2-4 minutes depending on their level of difficulty (judged by what number they are). This is just to keep your brain familiar with bursts of pressure while not tiring it out. And I think focusing on logic games is a good idea; they help warm your brain up the most and give that much needed boost in confidence!
  • Sunny SandhuSunny Sandhu Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    I'm taking preptest 73 (September 2014) and going through video explanations after blind review today. Allowing my mind to relax, maybe even catch a movie or go to the shooting range before the big day
  • nomee180nomee180 Alum Member
    32 karma
    I've also scaled back on studying this past week. I took my last PT on Wednesday and reviewed it yesterday. Today I'm going to do some logic games, go over a few LR questions I missed in the past and simply pray that the RC section is not as brutal as the RC in PT 73. I'm also planning to watch Legally Blonde tonight :)
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    Yes the RC in PT 73 was horrible.
    2074 karma
    Oh thank God you're all saying RC was horrible for you too. I got my worst possible mark on RC last night when I took it. -14. -14!!!!! I was like. Oh. My. God.
  • pjanderson5pjanderson5 Free Trial Member
    238 karma
    Megan that's what I got too. I just thought I was terrible at life. Hopefully tomorrow we get some topics we are interested in. Those are the best to read!
    2074 karma
    Yes lets pray to the LSAT Gods :) hahaha
  • DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
    279 karma
    Me three on the RC section; -13 for some reason. Odd test for me; -3 on LGs, -7 on LR and then -12 on another LR.... So I guess we'll see how tomorrow is.
    2074 karma
    @DBryrne07 it was a weird test for me too... I usually don't score well on RC, but -14 is possibly the worst. I got 0 on LG (even though I've read so many posts about there being one really hard game... it psyched me OUT)... and -5 and -10 on the LR.... my worst. Sigh. It's ok. Tomorrow will be better and we will kill it. :)
  • tbishop1985tbishop1985 Alum Member
    edited December 2014 9 karma
    i actually took that test in sept, for real, and got -10 (no joke) on the rc on the actual test. worst. section. ever.