Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to study..

So i study full time, my study schedule generated by 7sage is around 20h a week, some weeks may be more and some less. My question is if i mostly complete the 20 hours in 4 days (Thursday-Sunday) is that ok? or should i divide them equally to 7 days?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited January 2019 23929 karma

@"Positively LSAT Street" said:
    So i study full time, my study schedule generated by 7sage is around 20h a week, some weeks may be more and some less. My question is if i mostly complete the 20 hours in 4 days (Thursday-Sunday) is that ok? or should i divide them equally to 7 days?

I think either way is okay. Because of work, I basically did the same thing. I do, however, think it was better when I was able spread it out to 5-6 days. When I was learning new things, I felt like 3 days away from prep was enough to forget some of the important things I had just learned. But if you’re drilling a little bit or reviewing on the other 3 days, I don’t think it will be a problem.

• lsatstudy18lsatstudy18 Alum Member
    156 karma

The way I did it was splitting it into 7 days, but keep the sections together. For example, there could be part 1 and part 2 for a specific sub lesson, I would do that on Monday morning and in the afternoon I would review it. I would make sure I have my lessons evenly divided throughout the week so I don't get lost or so I don't forget anything.

There might be lessons you will have difficulty with and you might spend more then 1 week on... That happened to me with Sufficient Assumption and Necessary Assumption question types or Flaw question types.

• unclesysyunclesysy Alum Member
    106 karma

Personally, I felt working on Logic Games was like practicing a musical instrument -- it helped to do it every day.