Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to tackle games

bluetoronto7bluetoronto7 Free Trial Member
in Logic Games 18 karma

Hi, I took the LSAT in February and got 153. My weakest section was by far were the games. I barely finished the questions and guessed at least half the questions.
I am planning to take the September LSAT and am trying to figure out if I should take a course or if I should just use the powerscore bible and keep practicing. I have a limited time as I work during the day so wanted to see how others tackled the games and their study schedule. Any suggestions, especially since it's now digital?

Also, is there a way to sign up for just the logic games lessons for the course on 7 sage?

Comments

• tina_gktina_gk Alum Member
    125 karma

I am currently doing something similar to what 7sage suggested and I feel stupid every-time i find out what i did wrong. so basically i have 4 copies of same game and i do the first one as a timed section. lets say that you get 4/7 correct in the first game.I take 5 mins to read the games rules and regulations again and then again i start the game all over again in timed restriction. What I noticed that i was able to make the presumed assumptions better this time from the constraints of the game. usually by the 3rd time doing the game, i am sitting at 90% of correct answers. i just repeated the 3 or 4th time same game until i get 100%

I started noticing the mistakes i made which are usually not counting the sequencing correct or reading the question completely wrong ( my two main ones, stupid i know) but it's because i let the time get to me and i rush. I am now at 17 out of 23 and when I started a month ago i was sitting at 11/23 correct. I took a week and i just did games from the prep-tests i could find. this week i did 52 games in total and i see an improvement myself. Practicing is must. I find these games more fun than the other two parts of the exam now. i wish RC was this learnable. lol

I dont know if it made sense or not. I really hope it works out for you. good luck studying.