Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Changes and Updates

2»

Comments

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma
    * Site backend and security upgrades.
    3075 karma
    * Redesign of website and forum. Please let me know if you spot any visual oddities :)
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    WHOA! Font change -- I like.
  • shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
    463 karma
    I was wondering what was going on with the visual presentation. I like it. :-)
    3075 karma
    @shine.on.me @blah170blah Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    edited March 2015 3075 karma
    * Display of comments on the dashboard have been redone so that they should be easier to read and expand/collapse.
    * Site dashboard now shows recent comments with "?" in them, rather than all recent comments
    3075 karma
    * Automatic resizing of videos and title photos based on window size, so that they should fit in the window.
    * Changed body text of discussion forum and course to a heavier font in order to improve readability on Windows and non-retina display devices.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    * Added a "User-Created Games" sub-category to the forums: http://7sage.com/forums/categories/user-created-games
    3075 karma
    * Made the discussion sample on the Dashboard more like the full discussion forum
    * Long comments are now clipped, and expandable with more/less links
    * Discussion forum no longer zooms out on on some discussions on mobile/tablets
    * Added marker to show where the new comments in a discussion start when you've already seen some of the comments in a thread (marker doesn't show if there is only one new comment - unfortunate, but couldn't find a way around it)
This discussion has been closed.