Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying Help?

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 12637 karma
Hey 7Sagers,

Got this email that I thought you could help with! Here it is:

Hi,

I am taking the Feb LSAT and have major anxiety. I have been studying for the past 5 months with a combo of test master, bibles and now for the last couple weeks with 7 sage. I have a good general idea of the test but with only 3 weeks to play, I was wondering If I should dive in directly to the practice tests? I scored a 154 on my initial un-scored exam and my goal is 160 or higher. What should I do? Please help!!

Thanks!

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    If you've finished the curriculum, you most certainly should dive into practice exams.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    postpone, Keep up with the curriculum, supplement with Cambridge packets to further practice the question types as they move allong
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I think we need a bit more information from the OP. Did he/she take the initial unsecured exam beginning of her prep 5 months ago or when he/she switched over to 7Sage who knows when? I suggest OP take a fully simulated PT (at the very minimum timed 4 sections) and see how he/she does. If the score is not higher than 163+, I would recommend postponing. It's hard to bank on getting lucky and test day and many suffer a bit of a score drop of their PTing average.