Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toughest section of July 2019 test

cqas190517cqas190517 Alum Member 🍌

Which section, of the graded sections, was the “toughest” one during the test?

Sections
  1. LG30 votes
    1. LR
      23.33%
    2. RC
      76.67%

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

That's the hard part with July.... We'll never know how LR was graded. Was there an experimental section, or were there just experimental questions? It was so mixed that no one could pin point what section was what. I voted for LR because of this. There were some really hard questions, and we'll never know which ones were counted and which weren't.

• CoffeeEnthusiastCoffeeEnthusiast Alum Member
    211 karma

@AudaciousRed said:
    That's the hard part with July.... We'll never know how LR was graded. Was there an experimental section, or were there just experimental questions? It was so mixed that no one could pin point what section was what. I voted for LR because of this. There were some really hard questions, and we'll never know which ones were counted and which weren't.

I think you can't see the score breakdown from July but it does show which section was experimental. Pretty sure it was confirmed on a couple places that one full LR section was experimental. I had LG-LR-LR-RC-LR and if I remember correctly it was my second LR.