Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

highlighting sucks on digital lsat

who agrees

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

it's the worst. i mentioned it to an LSAT writer at a recent Forum, and he said they've gotten a lot of complaints and are working to tweak it - but that doesn't help those of us stepping up to plate on Oct. 28 :neutral:

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

Yeah. I’ve chosen to not highlight or underline on this test because it sucks so much. You end up losing time trying to highlight so and the value isn’t really worth the time loss IMO.

• Vino VeritasVino Veritas Alum Member
    33 karma

Is it the same highlighting on the real one as the practice digital LSATs on LSACs website? Because that highlighting/underlining sucks. Or, do we use a stylus? How is the stylus for anyone who has used it?

• keyes2194keyes2194 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Been freaking out about this all day seeing as I highlight a lot on RC. I seem to just read differently as well on digital format as opposed to paper-format. Any good tips to get over this anxiety anyone?

• Shane C.Shane C. Alum Member
    131 karma

@abbiegeorge97 said:
    Is it the same highlighting on the real one as the practice digital LSATs on LSACs website? Because that highlighting/underlining sucks. Or, do we use a stylus? How is the stylus for anyone who has used it?

I found that the stylus is even worse than using your hands -- especially for selecting answers.
    Yes, the highlighting is the same as what they presently have on the get familiar LSATs online.

• BrainiacMSBrainiacMS Alum Member
    98 karma

I am hoping they don't implement the digital LSAT in Asian countries any time soon.