Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question Bank

TrigirlESQTrigirlESQ Member
in General 69 karma

Are there any technical issues with the QB? It won’t allow me to select the difficulty of the question without unselecting the type of question.

Comments

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    edited November 2019 550 karma

@TrigirlESQ This happened to me too, @studentservice might want to have a look-see.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @TrigirlESQ and @DivineRaze

I'm sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know.

I was able to re-create the issue on my end. We are looking into this, and I will update you as soon as we put out the fix.

In the meantime, if you can let us know what type of operating system (Windows or Mac) and which Brower you're using that will be helpful.

Thanks!

• lsatafableelsatafablee Member
    44 karma

I'm also unable to make problem sets after adding a selection of questions to my cart. I am using a Mac. Please kindly let me know when this issue is resolved.

• Lolo1996Lolo1996 Member
    498 karma

I am having trouble, as well. I am using my IPad.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @TrigirlESQ, @DivineRaze, @ivy_ivy4, and @Lolo1996

Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for letting us know about the issue. We pushed a fix out just now. Please force refresh the page and try again.

Scroll to the end of the page and tap on "force refresh." See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you are still having any issues.