Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT uber locker

lsatsuperstarlsatsuperstar Alum Member
in General 71 karma

Hi,
Since you probably have to uber back and forth to the test center, are cellphones allowed and can be kept outside in some locker ?

Comments

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Unfortunately, LSAC does not provide cell phone lockers in any official capacity. But you should call your test center in advance and see if they can hold your phone for you. Some centers have done this in the past.

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    502 karma

Where are you taking it.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

I've heard that sometimes some people have been able to borrow proctors' phones for this reason.

• Chris BabinskyyChris Babinskyy Alum Member
    51 karma

@lsatsuperstar said:
    Hi,
    Since you probably have to uber back and forth to the test center, are cellphones allowed and can be kept outside in some locker ?

The one test center I've tested in did not allow cell phones, however if you shut it off and keep it in your pocket/purse, I don't see how it would be a problem.

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

It’s not allowed with you in the testing room, even if it’s turned off. If you get caught with it, you’ll get asked to leave and that dismissal shows up on your record. At one of my testing centers (downtown nyc) they made us empty out our pockets while waiting in line and thoroughly checked our plastic bags. Guess it depends on how strictly your center follows the rules, but I wouldn’t risk it.