Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Can’t watch 7Sage videos through my app - 7Sage Forum

Can’t watch 7Sage videos through my app

lialialialialialia Member
in General 21 karma

The videos won’t load on my phone like they used to. Need advice

Comments

• Hi @lialialia!

Sorry, that's definitely frustrating. I tried to reproduce the issue with the app on iPhone, but it's not showing up on my side. Do you mind sharing some more details about what happened on your side so I can more closely match what is causing the issue? Thanks!

If you want, you can also email studentservice@7sage.com directly.

• lialialialialialia Member
    21 karma

@"Elaine --Student Service--" said:
    Hi @lialialia!

Sorry, that's definitely frustrating. I tried to reproduce the issue with the app on iPhone, but it's not showing up on my side. Do you mind sharing some more details about what happened on your side so I can more closely match what is causing the issue? Thanks!

Hi, whenever I go to load the explanation videos on my 7sage app on my phone, the loading icon takes forever. And the video doesn't load. It doesn't work when I'm on wifi or off wifi. I've tried on my laptop, and that works fine. It's been happening for a couple of days now. It didn't happen before.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

On my phone, I dont watch through the app. I watch just through an internet browser, log in 7sage.com and watch from there. Its less streamlined, but works for me

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lialialia said:

Hi @lialialia!

Hi, whenever I go to load the explanation videos on my 7sage app on my phone, the loading icon takes forever. And the video doesn't load. It doesn't work when I'm on wifi or off wifi. I've tried on my laptop, and that works fine. It's been happening for a couple of days now. It didn't happen before.

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. Can you tell me what type of phone you're using (iOS or Android)? Please note that you must be connected to the internet in order to use the 7Sage app.

We recommend that your phone be updated to the latest software version that is available for your phone. You can also try deleting and reinstalling the 7Sage app.

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

• lialialialialialia Member
    21 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@lialialia said:

Hi @lialialia!

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. Can you tell me what type of phone you're using (iOS or Android)? Please note that you must be connected to the internet in order to use the 7Sage app.

We recommend that your phone be updated to the latest software version that is available for your phone. You can also try deleting and reinstalling the 7Sage app.

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

Okay, I will try that today and I’ll let you know how it goes! Thank you