Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will March 2020 lsat be rescheduled?

mlhinklemlhinkle Member
in General 292 karma

Does anyone have any insight on the upcoming lsat test? LSAC says it will take place as planned but with schools shutting down Im concerned that this could impact testing.. what do you guys think?

Comments

• hopjeteahopjetea Free Trial Member
    53 karma

I can't imagine it will be easy to find proctors either ...
    The place where I'm signed up sent everyone home until mid-April.

I'm trying to reschedule my March test and I hope they respond / let everyone know next week. I imagine a bunch of twitchy people as the 30th draws even closer and we don't know with certainty what's going on!!

It's super ridiculous, but I keep having a nightmare that they've changed their mind and us March testers need to be ready. Funny-not-funny.

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

I can't imagine it being cancelled all together. I would predict a possible TBD reschedule.. possibly mid April.

• hopjeteahopjetea Free Trial Member
    53 karma

There's so many US unis that are closed until April 21st. And now the group size restrictions are getting smaller and smaller (50 in my state, I saw 5!! in some of Europe).

To be honest, I think they'll cancel March. To many states want people to avoid contact. April will be interesting, since that test is only days after schools reopen. My bet is that April will also be cancelled. This is a total one off global situation that's still growing, so a one off LSAT response is not necessarily impossible.

I just so want to KNOW though! I was ready to take the test on the 30th (goofed off this past week from the uncertainty) and now it feels like life is on hold again for a new date's confirmation.

• Manik PanicManik Panic Core Member
    111 karma

god i hope not. what about smaller test centres? testing only for those that can prove no corona virus? I may get accomodations, may not occur, as I am reg'd for the April lsat. I understand if closed... but want to get test over with while relatively young, and am actually doing quite well on lr, lr, rc as per lately. studied several months last year or at least 2.5-maybe 3. and 14d lately. going to study the next 40d as I planned. Hopefully not delayed forever.

Maybe peak of the illness will be June to August. Maybe 9mo to a year. Who knows. I'm trying not to freak out. Anyways everyone stay safe out there. Keep your distance. And Good Luck.

• Jessica B.Jessica B. Alum Member
    56 karma

The test center I'm at is doing online instruction until at least March 27, a state away.

• AutumnMoon88AutumnMoon88 Alum Member
    65 karma

I would be really surprised if it's not cancelled.