Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forgot to Blind Review....Problem?

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
I have the "Ultimate" package and am currently about 20% through the core syllabus. No prep tests yet aside from the diagnostic.

Just realized I have been forgetting to blind review the problem sets at the end of each module. I have been making sure I don't proceed until I know where I went wrong with each question - but I forgot to do the actual blind review method.

Will this put me at a huge setback? Obviously I will be doing it from this point forward. Hopefully, being only 1/5 of the way through the core syllabus, it won't have set me back too much.

Thanks,
J.

Comments

• lsatcommittedlsatcommitted Alum Member
    166 karma
    you shouldnt worry too much. you can still go back and BR those problems. You really want to BR on the practice tests!~~
  • shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
    463 karma
    I agree don't worry too much. I think the point is to make sure you have the reasoning right.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I don't think it'll set you back. 20% in isn't too bad. If you do it from here on out you should be fine. When you get to the end of the course you could always redo those sections (assuming, by the end of the course you've forgotten the answers to those sets) and then blind review from that. So you get to do it twice!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Not at all. But it's important that you get in the habit of BR. It will only make it easier on PT.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    You def want to make sure you BR when you PT. As for the problem sets as you go it is a great practice to get into but it wont really hurt that you didn't do it. As long as you made sure to seriously review any questions you got wrong. From now on I would try to get in the habit of going over all of them and figure out why you are picking the answers you are circling and why you are crossing out the other answer choices