LSAT Flex - Score Reveal

jugolo96jugolo96 Alum Member
in General 103 karma

Hi,

I heard test takers will have the option to check their score before deciding if they want to keep it or discard it if they are taking the LSAT Flex. Is this accurate or will the policy remain as usual (you can only cancel before seeing the score)?

LSATFlex

Help

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

Im interested in hearing the answer to this

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

This is not true, they addressed it in the Q&A of multiple webinars. I'm not sure if the info is posted on their website anywhere. The only time LSAC has let people check score and then cancel is July 2019 when they were testing giving half the test-takers a paper test and half a digital test.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

@noonawoon, You're right. The only exceptions have been the 50/50 tablet v. paper test takers and the recent option extended to people registered for March/April 2020 with previous cancellations.

• jugolo96jugolo96 Alum Member
    103 karma

Good to know, knowing this will definitely impact my strategy. Was a bit bummed with this flex format considering my best section is LR and I still struggle with LG so was more willing to go for it if this was the case.

• 425 karma

I would love to know this information! This may be a huge determining factor of whether I take the July LSAT or not.

I hope someone can confirm this!

Thanks,

Nicole

• sillymansillyman Alum Member
    91 karma

How does one cancel the FLEX score if they chose? Just wondering lmao

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@sillyman said:
    How does one cancel the FLEX score if they chose? Just wondering lmao

Its the normal process I believe. 5 days. You can probably call. Id be careful though because LSAC will probably get a ton of callers after lsat flex. I would try to see if they put the option online or what. ill probably call in advance to ask.

Although it should be like normal.

• sillymansillyman Alum Member
    91 karma

@lexxx745 I am pretty sure you see your score on the same day.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@sillyman I dont think so, I believe that scores aren't released until June 5th and there isn't a way for a taker to see their score until that date. Which, unfortunately, means that cancelation decisions are going to have to be made in the absence of that information.
    https://www.lsac.org/update-coronavirus-and-lsat/lsat-flex

• jayp1011jayp1011 Alum Member
    76 karma

There was a cancelled score reveal option for March/April registered people to restore a PREVIOUSLY cancelled score...nothing about this score reveal going forward with LSAT Flex though

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

And future test registrations will probably need to be done before seeing the score.