Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Community

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited February 2015 in General 3462 karma
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that always participated in the discussions and shares their notes/ study methods/explanations and so on. But it truly makes a difference being able to get on here and knowing that I'm not the only one prepping for the LSAT and talking about the process. It's a lot better when you have an entire community willing to help each other out. So I appreciate all of you on here ^_^

A few weeks ago I was going to purchase The Trainer and somehow I was asking about it before I purchased it on Ebay and @"Nilesh S" so happened to be sharing his experience using this book along with 7Sage so I figure why not ask him if he's selling his copy so that I can purchase it from him instead since he's probably never going to open it again. I rather buy it off someone from 7Sage then someone off Ebay. That was my way of thinking when I made that comment to him. It so happens that he said he was not selling his copy but instead he would be willing to mail it to me for free. Which I was not expecting him to say all of that lol but I am thankful and I hope that when I am done with the LSAT I can also bless someone on here with this book and everything I have that's LSAT related. ^_^

Have a great day everyone & stay warm!

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    umm.. him...lol... :D but thankyou @emli1000 really appreciate the shout out and hope you get to send it someone soon
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @"Nilesh S" OOOPS lmaoooo *fixed :)
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    @"Nilesh S" You da real MVP! Love the 7Sagers here, part of the reason I keep coming back even though I've already taken the test. The takers before me helped me so much after their test by posting on the boards that I feel like paying it forward when I can.
    3438 karma
    @"joegotbored-1" thanks... I love this community because its gotten all of us test takers through really tough & trying times... and its up to us to look out for each other... I remember when I lost my grandfather before the September test and had to cancel, the community was extremely helpful... that's what makes the discussion forum such a great platform for all of us.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    :) love this community of people!
  • mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    Everyone on here is great!
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    @mjjohns6 ... Thanks for reaching out at the time my grand dad passed away... meant a lot! :)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    So... 7sage is Voldemort and we are the Death Eaters? But, Pottermore told me I'm a Gryffindor.... AHHHHHHHHHH #existentialistcrisismodeengaged
    3462 karma
    LOL :)
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    edited February 2015 359 karma
    I feel the same way too about the 7Sage community. In fact, I've been wondering if there's a way we can keep up the network -- maybe we can help each other again at some stage or other during our law school years and careers. Is there a way we can all share which law school we're going to and how to keep in touch? Personally I'd like to know if there's another 7Sager at whichever law school I end up going to (or could we identify ourselves by sharing a JY quote!!).

Could we have a (free) 7Sage alumni discussion forum on the 7Sage site or something? We could also be future resources about our law schools to next generations of 7Sage LSAT preppers.
    3462 karma
    @Marie4lawschool That's an awesome idea! Where's @"Dillon A. Wright" ??
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I hear ya! It's being discussed. :)
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    That's a great idea!
    3462 karma
    wow @"Al [^-^d]" you deserve to be nominated as a "mentor" too lol
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Ya I second the alumni forum discussion. It would be a great networking tool!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @emli1000 Haha. Thanks? :D