Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long should i wait before blind reviewing?

Did I StutterDid I Stutter Member
edited June 2020 in General 384 karma

Hey all!

I am wondering how much time do you give yourself between answering questions and then blind reviewing? What I find is that if i do it immediately after doing the questions, i feel like I am biased towards still thinking my answer choice is correct. I think that if i allow some time in between, it may give me a more objective view of the answer choices to better reevaluate them. Is that something that any of you do? If so how much time do you allow between answering the questions and blind reviewing?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

If it’s just a section, I’ll usually give myself a few hours. For a PT I’ll wait until the next day, except for LG which I do after a few hours.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

^I second this, I generally give myself a full day for PTs. Lately have started BRing LG a few hours after the PT to save time the next day because there isn't as much of a bias issue.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

S> @Logician said:

If it’s just a section, I’ll usually give myself a few hours. For a PT I’ll wait until the next day, except for LG which I do after a few hours.

Same

Although there was a time I just did 2 sections a day and BR right after so idk i think all of it works lol as long as you do it