August LSAT Flex - Is anyone who wants to score 169-180 interested in a small study group?

TJTJTJTJTJTJTJTJ Core Member
in Study Groups 124 karma

Is anyone interested in forming a small study group? I consistently scored 169-170 on PT's. However, I took the LSAT Flex today and I know I felt didn't score anywhere near those scores. Therefore, I had to cancel my score. I am looking to bridge the gap on my weaknesses and hopefully I can help do the same for others.

Comments

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

Yes... I meet with 3 other people weekly, shoot me your email and I'll add you to our groupmeet chat. Two of the other girls also took it today and were always planning on reattempting it. We meet through zoom on Mondays and Wednesdays, and we do the test before hand and blind review before meeting and then we cover all the questions that we had difficulties with. We cover both LR sections on Mondays and RC and rarely, but sometimes cover very problematic games. (:

• sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
    246 karma

@MCHAMP77 Hey! I'm interested. Im currently PTing between 163-165 and looking to make the jump before I take the test.

• ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
    210 karma

Love to join as well!

• theserg13theserg13 Alum Member
    96 karma

I would be interested!

• qs2159qs2159 Member
    342 karma

Love to join!

• phiferv514phiferv514 Member
    18 karma

I would also love to join!

• lulululu Alum Member
    91 karma

Interested!

• asprble7asprble7 Member
    19 karma

I'm interested as well!

• 42 karma

Im interested! Im scoring 167-171 and would like to break 170 in August.

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

You're invited to my new group 'LSAT Study Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/59887295/QwWmmEDz