Webinar w/ former reader at UVA Law + Edit Giveaway

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited July 2020 in Webinars 7272 karma

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday, July 28, at 9:00 PM ET, I'll host a webinar with Scott Jones, the former reader at UVA Law. Scott will explain what he did at UVA Law, and then I'll ask him some of the questions you're dying to know:

• What made you recommend a file with below-median numbers?
  • Does a personal statement have to explain why you want to be a lawyer?
  • Will everything be okay, Scott?

You’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee a free Edit Once (see https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll).

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PVcim06eSfyF2-b3myqqpA

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Thanks so much for continuing to do these! Just a note that it doesn't say 9pm here, but I'm so glad it's a time that I can attend. Cheers!

• linImmlaw2021linImmlaw2021 Member
    86 karma

Hi, will you be taking questions? How can I ensure that my question will be addressed? Can I join early or send the question in advance? Thank you for doing this! I greatly appreciate it!

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

Starting now!

• umich101umich101 Alum Member
    364 karma

Thank you for that!

• 404vxfvxf-1-1-1-1404vxfvxf-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    20 karma

Would love to see a link where on the site/YouTube the recording gets posted!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Got caught up at work and missed the webinar. Two questions, where can I find it posted and can we submit questions in the comments on youtube for answering?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

Thanks for coming, everyone, and congrats to @"LS-AT Walker", the winner of our Edit Once giveaway!

We aren't planning on posting this on YouTube, but we'll release it as a podcast as soon as we can—probably not for a few weeks at least. @"tallent.randall", we're a small team, so I'm afraid we won't be able to answer everyone's question. I'm sorry about that in advance. I'd encourage you to post to the forum, though.