Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Books and articles cited by the latest LSATs

SufficientConditionSufficientCondition Alum Member
edited July 2020 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 311 karma

Hi all,

I believe that the LSAT cites the sources it uses for RC and LR at the end of each test. Does anyone know if I can find that list of sources for the past few tests, even if the tests are not released? I really struggle with RC, especially literary/culture passages and would like to obtain a basic familiarity with the textual themes that May appear. Any help would be super appreciated!

Also, when are they going to resume doing actual LSATs? BC I struggle on RC and test better away from home, I would definitely prefer an actual LSAT administration.

When do you think the next in-person administration will be?
  1. October30 votes
    1. November
      10.00%
    2. February
      33.33%
    3. Later
      56.67%

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I don't think a list like that exists. Someone would probably have to go through them and make one. That said, you might read some articles on literary commentary on writers from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds which are in humanities journals.

• FloridaManFloridaMan Core Member
    139 karma

It could be awhile before there's a regular LSAT again. I wouldn't count on it this Fall.

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    103 karma

I think that it will be at least next summer before there is an in person test. I would look into getting a hotel room or something if you don't want to be at home.