Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If my explanations have ever helped you in some way, can you comment maybe how? as a favor

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Im just curious if my explanations have ever helped yall. I think ive posted a ton, perhaps the most of anyone Ive seen on the forums of explanations for questions.

Do you all find them helpful?

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

Hey @lexxx745! Although I can't remember a specific one, I do remember seeing your posts and remembering that they were helpful in my studies. Thanks so much for providing your insights for us to see on this stressful journey of ours :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

When I see your username I know I can trust and recommend the explanation.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    edited August 2020 1417 karma

Thank you for your sharing your explanations on many RC passages and logical reasoning. I've read them when I am reviewing and even lost in my studies.Congratulations and hard work pays off! :)

• Point_blank12Point_blank12 Alum Member
    57 karma

Your comments were helpful to me ESP in LR sections of PTs because you took time to write out your explanation for every answer, and we all know there are times where JY will sometimes quickly brush over an AC, so it was helpful to have other opinions on why wrong answers were wrong. Congrats on being done with LSAT craziness!