Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing

legallytiredlegallytired Member
in General 442 karma

hi guys!

i tried to take my LSAT writing yesterday (i took the august test) and i accidentally closed it out, so they reset the link today. and then i started today, i had a paragraph written and i got a notification that said recording stopped due to network failure (which was weird bc my wifi was working fine) and then i clicked close bc i didnt know what else to do and kept going, and then a few seconds later psi just shut down and kicked me out and now it says ive completed it on my lsac account. THIS IS SO ANNOYING and ive been on hold for 50 minutes, and i didnt even get to destroy my scratch paper or anything bc it was unexpected. god knows if theyre going to be ridiculous about it..i have a feeling im not going to be getting my score back on the 18th LOL since it takes up to 3 weeks to process and now its labor day weekend.

moral of the story; make sure ur 100% good to go in terms of tech and everything before u start the writing and show ur scratch paper at some point in the video bc they never give a specific time to show it. also show ur wrists and hands

sigh

Comments

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    541 karma

God dammit I just took it and I forgot to show both sides of the scratch paper. I didn't see anything about destroying the scratch paper though.

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

@legallytired same thing happened to me just now, it said network failure and kicked me out. Now I can't log into the system anymore. What did LSAC tell you?
    im on hold with them and the wait time is insane.

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

@"Hans Zimmer" i saw that some people in other posts said that they also didnt but it got approved so you should be okay! and okay thank god lol

442 karma

@yazminse hey sorry i just saw this but they reset the link and posted a new link for me and she told me that "PSI is probably overloaded rn and its probably on their end and you should not try to do it again until tomorrow since it already kicked you out once today. you just wanna give the software a break"

442 karma

@"Hans Zimmer" is there any update on whether or not u forgetting to show both sides was a problem?? im dumb i literally wrote a post about it and then i forgot to do it LOL. bc ur supposed to do it during the room scan thats what it says on the website, i did it later during the actual writing part. whoops