Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I do timed individual sections from PT's? #help

I don't want to do the complete test, I just want to do the timed individual section (for example I to drill all logic games from a certain PT) and then review just that section rather than the full test?

Comments

• leannafrazer-1leannafrazer-1 Core Member
    59 karma

following...

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

Just go into the problem set area and from there you can create a problem set for the questions for that section. So if for example, you want to take a LR section from PT 60, you would go to the problem set area, select LR, and then select the PT range you are looking for. From there you will see the questions in order, and you would just select the 1-25 ( or 26) questions from the section you are looking for and create a problem set.

• 12 karma

Thanks! One more question. How do I adjust the time in the problem set?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Mynameisnotsam said:
    Thanks! One more question. How do I adjust the time in the problem set?

Hi there,

You can adjust the time by tapping on the clock icon in the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Mynameisnotsam and @leannafrazer

Here are more detailed instructions on how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Tap the cart icon to the top left of the table to select all the questions from the Section or scroll down and mark each question you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.