Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Application Requirements for T50 Schools

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited September 2020 in Law School Admissions 7272 karma

Hi everyone,

We’ve collected the new application requirements of T50 law schools here:

https://7sage.com/admissions/lesson/application-requirements-for-top-schools/

These come straight from LSAC. We’ve added notes about how to interpret the essays. You’ll also find information about the schools’ medians and deadlines. Finally, we've added links to the full application instructions.

If you’re interested in other schools, we’ve compiled almost all requirements in a Coda doc:

https://coda.io/d/The-7Sage-Law-School-Info-Doc_daa7untIi1o/App-Requirements_sumP8#_luA_v

Good luck!

Comments

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

This is super helpful thanks! Are the lsat medians updated here as well? It seems like they are different for some schools compared to the Spivey updated medians?

• avoro002avoro002 Alum Member
    336 karma

That's awesome! Thank you so much for doing that.

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@sheridjw great question. These are first-year 2019 medians. We'll update them to the new medians when the ABA officially releases the lot of them. We worried that it would be confusing (and it would confuse us) to mix FY 2019 with FY 2020 medians.

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

@"David.Busis" oh ok great. thank you!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

@"David.Busis" this is AMAZING! I truly can’t tell you how much I appreciate this. The schools I have interest in are in this range and you have truly simplified this for me. Thank you to everyone on your team!

• diego.mulatodiego.mulato Core Member
    15 karma

Thank you so much, this is super helpful. This website keeps surprising me day after day, such a helpful community!!!!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Thanks so much David, this is super helpful having it all in one place.

• luckyPenny85luckyPenny85 Alum Member
    41 karma

This is super helpful, thank you! I noticed that some schools specify font size for essays and others do not. In general, is size 10.5 font considered too small for a personal statement?

• andywsoccerandywsoccer Member
    83 karma

I'm not sure if I went to the right sites, but there are some that don't match up, for example I can't find optional essays on Cornell's sight, though I saw them on the link presented above@@ Does anyone have similar questions?