Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Blind Review Group: PT43 Skype BR, Saturday 3/28 7pm ET

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited March 2015 in General 7965 karma
Hello friends. A number of us ( h/t @emli1000 ) gather via Skype voice chat on Saturday's at 4pm PT/5pm MT/6pm CT/7pm ET for group Blind Review.

We are reviewing PT43 this Saturday. Group member @alexandergreene93 pointed out that the more folks we have on the call, the greater the diversity of analysis and input. With that in mind, I'd like to extend the invitation in advance to those who might be interested.

If you would just like to listen in for all or part of the call without taking an active role, that's fine too. This might be particularly useful for those who are not yet taking PT's but want to see (hear) the BR process modeled by several folks from different backgrounds. All ranges of goals welcome (whether your goal is 155 or 175, you will learn something). We've been getting180's on our Group BR consistently.

PM me for details or questions.

And everyone ... Enjoy your LSATurday!

Comments

• pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    521 karma
    I'm happy to hear this has been working well for you guys! March craziness is over so I'd like to come back sometime; did you keep the same Skype group we had in the beginning or is it different now?

Also-- I think we should invite everyone who is interested in Skype group BR in general, not just for this particular PT at this particular time. If/when we get a big enough group of people, we can do more sessions with more specific / tailored focus groups, i.e. matching people at the same stage in their prep, coursework, PT schedule, etc.

imageLet's get the party started on a Saturday night! :-)
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    I WILL join as soon as I finish the curriculum and start doing PTs again. Almost there!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @pseudonymous yes, the group is consist in getting 180s after group BR! Thanks for setting it up a month ago! No, we ended up with a different skype group name since I added new people because we didn't want you getting all of our messages lol.
    521 karma
    @emli1000 Haha I appreciate that! Well add me in whenever you're able! I might not be able to join for a bit, got some catching up to do, but some day! Aaand congrats on the 180s, that's fantastic.
    3462 karma
    @pseudonymous Will do! Hope all is well!
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    This sounds fantastic! Once I hit the 40s, I would love to join. I can't think of a better way to spend Saturday than studying for the LSAT hahhaa (somewhat serious)
    3462 karma
    @blah170blah June will be here before we know it & as some of the other 7Sager have mentioned they miss LSAT prep! :-/
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes @blah170blah you should take PT43 and join us!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    you miss LSAT prep until you need to start back up...
    3545 karma
    @emli1000 I don't QUITE get those 7sagers yet but hopefully we'll all get there and say, "Ah, remember the days when all we had to do was study the LSAT and then saw our hard work rewarded with our 180s? Those were the days..."

@nicole.hopkins I already took PT10 and 3 recently and need to review those. I'll start joining you guys next week -- it'll be good to add some real tests into the mix :)
    7965 karma
    @blah170blah Awesome! We will look forward to next week especially then :) Just PM me your Skype name before next Saturday.
  • Matthew LLCMatthew LLC Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    I'll try to join this time.
    7965 karma
    @"Matthew LLC" just PM me your Skype name!
    2654 karma
    I may or may not... will PM if I end up getting through 43 tm
    3462 karma
    @blah170blah yea, hopefully one day that'll be us. But I don't see myself missing this crap when it's over for good LOL
    7965 karma
    I hope I've gotten everyone in my contacts that gave me their Skype name. If you have NOT received a contact request from me, please send me one at Skype name: nikkers625 ASAP
    2654 karma
    sorry computer had issues last night and then I had some stuff to take care of so couldn't hop back in, hope it went well
    3545 karma
    What's the PT for this week?
    7965 karma
    PT 44 !
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Stickied in the "Find a LSAT study buddy" category!
    edited April 2015 521 karma
    Hey Nicole, going to hijack, uh, borrow your sticky post. :-)

**Open call for PT 52, next Mon. Apr 13, 8PM EST**

Also, who has the most complete list of group BR skypers? @nicole.hopkins ? @emli1000 ? Thinking of the best way to gather people for calls.

Doodle re-post if interested in more times: http://doodle.com/r9h7tduwaztsvhxy
    3462 karma
    There's about 17 ppl on my Skype BR list @pseudonymous
    7965 karma
    Word—they are all added to the Skype group so you should be able to access that. I won't be able to make this Monday because my mom is in town BUT I will join the next Saturday AND the next Monday :D :D
    521 karma
    @emli1000 ugh lol, right. I'm totally part of the group, gosh why am I so skype-challenged sometimes. Cheers!