Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing sample results

in General 769 karma

Will you be notified if your writing sample is flagged for review or will your status just continue to say results pending? And did people get their results back exactly a week after taking it or is it 7 business days? I took mine on the 13th and don’t know if I’ll get my results in time to see my score on Friday

Comments

• avoro002avoro002 Alum Member
    336 karma

I took my writing on the 5th and was wondering also how I would give out of it's flagged. I saw someone said to call LSAC and ask about your writing status. Mine was pending for a week and a half and then I got an email informing me that my writing was approved. I couldn't believe it, I was so sure my writing would be flagged as I didn't show both sides of the paper.
    Anyways, maybe wait couple more days and then call LSAC about your status. Hopefully, you get your score back on Fri.

• spinosanspinosan Alum Member
    187 karma

I just received my email today that my writing sample had been approved. it took 9 business days.

i don't know if they'd notify you if your writing sample had been flagged, but i imagine that they would

Best of luck!!!

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

I took mine on the eighth and it was just approved yesterday. I think they wouldn't tell you if it was flagged but rather if there was a problem warranting cancellation they would just tell you it's cancelled.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

What did the conversation look like when you called about the writing? I definitely took mine later than many, and getting my score is not urgent since I am not done with applications, but am getting kind of antsy wanting to know at this point. Did calling about it hurry it along or anything?