Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Registering for January Flex–will LSAC screw us again? - 7Sage Forum

Registering for January Flex–will LSAC screw us again?

Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
in General 541 karma

Hi people,

I am taking the November FLEX and currently debating on whether to register for the January FLEX. This decision ultimately comes down to whether or not I will have my results before the registration deadline for the January administration (Dec 2nd).

I am wondering if I will actually know my result from the previous exam before the deadline. It seems plausible in this case because typically it takes about 3 weeks to get results, but LSAC being LSAC I would not be surprised if they announced scores on Dec 3rd, forcing me to pay another $300 for an LSAT I may not need to take (YAY LSAC).

Would love to hear what people think about this one.

Comments

• SandwichelleSandwichelle Alum Member
    234 karma

The projected score release is 11/24, provided you have your LSAT Writing portion complete. So far they've been accurate with score releases for students that have completed the writing. Good luck!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8485 karma

Flex score releases have been right on the money as far as scheduled release dates, with the exception of those who did not get their writing done with enough time to process before score release, and that circus with the "lost' scores a few tests back. Obviously anything can happen but as of right now November score release is 11/24, so you're fine... and in the unlikely event release date goes unfulfilled, you'll still have a week to register for January.

Edit: and a registration is $200... still not a small amount.

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    541 karma

Thank you both!!

and @canihazJD it's about $300 Canadian dollars. That conversion rate hurts lol

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8485 karma

@"Hans Zimmer" said:
    Thank you both!!

and @canihazJD it's about $300 Canadian dollars. That conversion rate hurts lol

Ah... did not consider this. Sorry for my ethnocentrism.