Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free individual tutoring. Looking for 1-2 people. [CLOSED]

canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
edited November 2020 in General 8313 karma

Edit: Closed while I go through responses. Will update if I can take on more.

I think I've responded to everyone. If I missed you please shoot me another message.

As opposed to bumping my last post, I'm making a new one as people's situations change fairly quickly with regard to this test.

Am looking to tutor 1-2 people at no cost. My only requirement is that you have finished the CC lessons (not necessarily all the problem sets), or some other course and are currently PT'ing.

• I've been on 7sage since January 2020, and have also done KA, Trainer, Loophole, and the Powerscore Bibles.
  • My last PTs are 174, 172, 171, and I have done multiple flex administrations. Still reaching for that mid to high 17x (fingers crossed for November).
  • Just started tutoring this test, but I do have significant experience in military & law enforcement training roles, and have been a public school sub-teacher for about a year.
  • Background is in Psychology/Sociology... non-trad... guy... been through one application cycle... dunno if any of that that matters.
  • I am in Hawaii (UTC -10) and would typically be most available morning to early afternoon... so like mid-day to evening if you are CONUS.
  • I can focus on any area of the test, or just provide general approach/materials recommendations.

I benefited a lot from just a few lessons with a couple tutors here, and would like to help someone else while hopefully refining my own approach to this test. Please take a look at my post history here and see if you think I might be able to help you. Obviously fit is important, so I want to make sure what I can offer will help you (and by extension help me!).

If interested please post in this thread then send me a DM as well... I use both to keep track of order and comms. Also please try not to flake... doing this for free here because this community is great and I've benefited from it immensely, but am also dividing my time between other platforms to try and make some $ to offset the covid related lack of teaching jobs right now.

One time sessions and ongoing arrangement are both fine. We can start as soon as today! Will maintain this post with pertinent updates.

Comments