Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

158 to 173 in 3 Months

Sinanana7Sinanana7 Member
in General 155 karma

I did it, you can too! I started my prep in August and was able to quit my job to study full time. "Wasted" 3 weeks on free resources and then jumped on 7Sage. Scored 163 in October and 173 on the November test.
Everyone is different, some need a year or more and some can cram it in a shorter period. I didn't come across many stories of people doing it in a short time period when I was going through my prep which was discouraging since I couldn't afford spending anything more than a few months. So, wanted to share my story in case you're in the same situation as I was. Keep it up and stay calm :)

Comments

• 45 karma

amazing! thanks for your story!

• skiman2020skiman2020 Member
    145 karma

wow amazing thank you for sharing!

• 6ixlawwww6ixlawwww Core Member
    45 karma

Congratulations!! How many hours a day did you study? I got 142 on the Nov flex and hoping to improve at least by 10 points by January!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

3 months is amazing. Good job.

• Sinanana7Sinanana7 Member
    155 karma

@Ssharma96 said:
    Congratulations!! How many hours a day did you study? I got 142 on the Nov flex and hoping to improve at least by 10 points by January!

First two months I was studying 6 to 8 hours 6 days a week. First going through the core curriculum then changed to doing a PT every 2 days or so. Starting the review on the same day and finishing the review and doing drills the next day. The last month I slowed down and was doing only 2-3 hours every day with one PT every 4 days. You can improve significantly from 142 by going through the core curriculum. Start by focusing there!

• 1952 karma

congrats! thanks for sharing!