The relevance of old LG, Mixing Flasks/Apprentices

rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
in Logic Games 104 karma
Does anyone know the last time a logic game like PT #11, game 4 or PT#12 game four appeared on the LSAT?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Dont have them in front of me so not sure the kind of games they are but LSAC is pretty unpredictable and can(and have in the past) re-introduced a game type that hadnt been seen in a hot minute so its always good to be able to know how to approach whatever game you encounter
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    edited April 2015 3112 karma
    I agree with @jdawg113, it definitely doesn't hurt to get good at the weird ones. In my opinion, those games were...awesome! But it's hard to say whether or not we will see anything like them again. Especially where J.Y. prefaces both video explanations by saying "this game is really really weird."
  • VegMeg55VegMeg55 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    587 karma
    Yes, please don't neglect to cover them. Even though they are pretty rare, the LSAC loves ruining people's days by throwing in unexpected games. I don't know exactly when they appeared last, but with the new ban on PDFs making questions more inaccessible, they might, might be plotting to use retro question types. Who knows...
  • rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    Thanks
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Make sure you redo all of those games. Sometimes the game types you least practice with end up being on the LSAT.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Cycle 'em all in! What if a clone of an early game shows up on your test? Bet you'd feel smart if you'd mastered its "ancestor" in your prep :)