Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help testing in an hour and RAM usage is too high for proctor u

kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
edited January 2021 in January 2021 LSAT 795 karma

help!!!! i just tested my equipment for my exam today and it says my RAM is too high. it was at 94%. i was connected to a live representative and they told me to restart my computer and clear my cookies and now it's at 98%!

Comments

• strugglestruggle Member
    34 karma

restart your computer and make sure word is closed!!!

• strugglestruggle Member
    34 karma

oh shoot I can't read!! I moved stuff off my desktop and dock as well!!! Make sure all apps are closed

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    edited January 2021 1470 karma

@kilgoretrout hey! if you can, download the app memory diag from the app store. My ram was fine ALL week and did the same thing 10 minutes ago. You basically press a button and recycle ram. It freed up mine from 94%

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

@struggle said:
    oh shoot I can't read!! I moved stuff off my desktop and dock as well!!! Make sure all apps are closed

Omg it keeps going higher now I’m at 100% RAM

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

@emmorens said:
    @kilgoretrout hey! if you can, download the app memory diag from the app store. My ram was fine ALL week and did the same thing 10 minutes ago. You basically press a button and recycle ram. It freed up mine from 94%

THANK YOU!!!! i just downloaded it and now im all good. whew.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

@kilgoretrout amazing! now get in that focus zone and put it all behind you! good luck.