Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jan 2021 LSAT test complaint

Hey guy. If any of you had issues with proctoru, you can file a test complaint through LSAC. I for example, was interrupted by my proctor and she did not pause my time and I lost time. I already filed the complaint. They said after the investigation, i might be able to get a retake next Thursday or in February. If any of you had a similar experience, file a complaint if you are not happy with your performance.

Comments

• Second Language-1-1Second Language-1-1 Alum Member
    82 karma

when they grant you a retake, what happens with your score? Do they delete them?

• Testtaker11Testtaker11 Member
    edited January 2021 14 karma

Thank you

• 1952 karma

@"Second Language" if they let you re-take after a few days (still within the same testing administration), they will delete your old score and replace it with your re-take.
    if they issue you a coupon for you to use in future administrations, they will cancel your score and you will have that "c" mark.

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

Please let me know if they grant you the retake as I had an issue during my test and they said I wasn’t eligible for the retake day

• Felipe A.Felipe A. Member
    62 karma

@kilgoretrout my retake was approved, I'm taking it on Thursday. Did they give you a reason why you weren't eligible?

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

@kilgoretrout said:
    Please let me know if they grant you the retake as I had an issue during my test and they said I wasn’t eligible for the retake day

It depends on who you talk to at proctorU. Seems like most of them don't know what they're talking about. Just keep asking for someone else until you're granted the retake. I don't know if time elapsed since the test would make it harder now.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

All retakes will be this coming Thursday. LSAC was trying to finalize who will be retaking this morning/afternoon. I was personally granted a retake this morning. For people who think their performance was adversely impacted due to tech issues/ Proctor issues I would still try to make your case for a retake if you have already reported the issue ( hopefully multiple reports), if you haven't reported already I would be doubtful that you will be eligible to retake.