7Sage Podcast Episode #40 - 7Sager Daniel - 158 to 172 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited April 2021 in Podcasts 5740 karma

Episode 40 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud

Comments

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited March 2021 4306 karma

Highly recommend listening if you find yourself unsure of trusting the process aka, doing a deep dive analysis of questions after BR. Daniel does a great job explaining the reason behind this method to the point that it's hard to convince yourself that you don't need to do it.

Shameless plug; @canihazJD is an amazing tutor and listener. If anyone is thinking about getting help, he's the one :)

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Thanks @"Law and Yoda"! Somehow missed this.

I still haven't brought myself to listen to the whole thing because I hate hearing myself talk... but I love hearing about other people's journeys, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out!

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

Right, I knew this podcast was going to happen at sometime or another. Great talk, Daniel :)

• davidbear0davidbear0 Member
    125 karma

Enjoyed the podcast @canihazJD ~ I've just started doing deep dive analysis on my past PTs about a month ago, and I'm super excited to hear that someone else has been doing it and has benefited a lot from it. On a side note, finishing each section with 16 minutes left on your second last official LSAT is insane tho haha (how did u do it so fast)~

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited March 2021 8313 karma

@davidbear0 said:
    Enjoyed the podcast @canihazJD ~ I've just started doing deep dive analysis on my past PTs about a month ago, and I'm super excited to hear that someone else has been doing it and has benefited a lot from it. On a side note, finishing each section with 16 minutes left on your second last official LSAT is insane tho haha (how did u do it so fast)~

Thanks! My hope is that it will help people the way previous podcasts helped me. I don't think 15+ minutes left after round 1 it's all that difficult for anyone with a solid skillset, and adequate practice performing those skills including an aggressive timing/skipping strategy. The performance part is where we run into problems. We spend most of our time drilling skills but comparatively little working on the application of those skills under stress. That I can drain 3 pointers on an empty court (I can't) doesn't make me a good basketball player.

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

excellent

• Help2222Help2222 Member
    240 karma

Great Daniel!