Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just came here to mope

in General 150 karma

I was scoring 163-165ish average and dipped down to 158 on my last PT, with a gross -10 on LR. It's frustrating to miss questions out of the first ten for stupid reasons.

I also miss -2 to -0 on LG whenever I retake old sections, but I just cannot seem to get my head together during the actual PT and I end up missing -5+!

My only consistent section is RC where I miss -6 or less. I know I can breach that 165-170 plane if I can just execute LG better on the test, and not make stupid mistakes on the LR.

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

GET DAT BOII or GURLL

• laurennnlaurennn Member
    14 karma

Literally same, it's so frustrating and I feel so discouraged. But what's keeping me going is knowing that's exactly how they want us to feel and I refuse to let them win lol. We've come too far to let them get us!!

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

First off, love the username.

Second, take all the time you need to mope. The highs and lows are part of the study process. Just don't get too bogged down by the bad tests.

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

When this happens to me I get a large Dairy Queen blizzard, cry, and then go do a really thorough blind review. Keep going! It's a learnable test even when it feels like it isn't or never will be.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

TRUST ME. I literally had the exact same thing happen to me. Got stupid -10 on LR it is so irritating especially in retrospect. And getting any within the first 10 wrong- omg makes me FUMING. Trust me, I feel you on this one. I'm going to do an extra LR untimed and focus up; there is no reason to be performing this way. Good luck to you as well!