Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Last Minute Prep!

sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
in June 2021 LSAT 604 karma

Hi all,

Back for the April 2021 flex thread there was a really helpful comment a user wrote about which LG's he did prior to the test that made him feel really prepared. If you're one of those that feels LG is your greatest strength, I think this may be one last beneficial step just to lock it in. I plan to do it at least and hope it helps. I wanted to list the user's name for reference but it got cut out of the picture I took so feel free to look back through the thread and you should find it easily. A lot of people were saying how some of the April games threw them off but this person said he felt extremely prepared doing these hard/unusual games prior to testing.
Here's the list:
PT2 games 3 and 4
PT7 game 3
PT15 game 2
PT21 game 4
PTF97 game 4
PT25 games 2 and 3
PT 79 game 4
PT 88 games 3 and 4

All credit to him!! Just wanted to re-share for the upcoming test in case it could help. Happy studying everyone!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited June 2021 8313 karma

I recognize Hannah, the dog show, golf/tennis rankings, and the computer virus... here are some other good ones:

27.2 Snakes and Lizards
    31.2 CDs (my personal favorite)
    57.3 Dinos
    62.2 Stained Glass
    67.4 Zones
    77.3 Employee office preference
    84.4 Corp bonds

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

@canihazJD said:
    I recognize Hannah, the dog show, golf/tennis rankings, and the computer virus... here are some other good ones:

27.2 Snakes and Lizards
    57.3 Dinos
    62.2 Stained Glass
    67.4 Zones
    84.4 Corp bonds

kind of crazy that i recognize all these games just from your 2-3 words description HAHA

• mlm14gmlm14g Core Member
    9 karma

@123anami said:

@canihazJD said:

27.2 Snakes and Lizards
    57.3 Dinos
    62.2 Stained Glass
    67.4 Zones
    84.4 Corp bonds

kind of crazy that i recognize all these games just from your 2-3 words description HAHA

Snakes and Lizards hits home with my test prep anxiety

• 176 karma

I bet it was that @kkole444, always so helpful that one

and I definitely saved that post too! worked through some of those this weekend, got annoyed because I realized I ignored this section for a bit, but got the juices flowing! haha good lucK!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

@carlyboyd1991 thank you for the kinds words! the comment that @sarahblair was talking about is from @dbtornell4.