148 - 166 in 1.5 months!

jennnnnnnjennnnnnn Member
edited October 2021 in General 79 karma

I started studying on September 1st and got a diagnostic score of 148. I have been studying consistently for almost two months with some breaks in between. Last week, I hit 166! I take the LSAT in January and wanted to ask if there is something more I should be doing to prepare for the test or should I just continue to take practice tests? My goal score was 160 so I am having a hard time feeling motivated to continue to study although I know I have to.

Comments

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

That is a remarkable increase. Congrats!

I would keep taking practice tests with BR, review and drilling in between.

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

Congrats! I'd say try and get your average to be at your goal score. They say + or -3 of your average can happen given the test day penalty. I know for me, I scored 3 points below my average but it did not make sense until I listened to a couple of podcasts on 7Sage and heard folks emphasize how your average is important.

• krxqm333krxqm333 Member
    82 karma

Good job! Could i ask how you did this in 1.5 months? Did you finish the cc? Which pts have you taken so far?

• jennnnnnnjennnnnnn Member
    79 karma

@"kate.rodq" said:
    Good job! Could i ask how you did this in 1.5 months? Did you finish the cc? Which pts have you taken so far?

Thank you!
    I finished the CC first. I followed the schedule that 7sage set and it was very helpful. I am currently on practice test 42. I am about a week and a half behind of where I should be on the practice tests because I work full time