Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring

edited December 2021 in General 1050 karma

Hi 7Sage community!

EDIT At the moment I'm booked, I'll update this in the future as I get more time, etc. Thanks everyone!

I'm posting this to see if there is anyone out there who would be interested in free tutoring. I am currently scoring in the low 170s and I'm looking to break into the mid-upper 170s by March. I'm hoping that the act of helping others with this test will help me reach that goal! I'd also love to "pay forward" the knowledge and work I've put into studying for this test for the past year and a half. Please read before messaging me, I know it's long.

1) I do not profess to be an expert at all... hence why it's free. (I also have pretty strong feelings about the cost barriers for this test, so I can't imagine charging much in the future either, once I get some experience and higher scores under my belt.) In exchange for this, I'm looking for people who are reliable. I am looking for someone who will be on time and responsive. Also I'll ask for your patience... I have teaching experience in other areas, but not with this test. It will be a learning experience for both of us!

2) Unfortunately, because I'm still in the middle of my own studying, I'm preciously treasuring my clean tests. This makes me somewhat limited in the tests that I'm willing to help people from. At this point I'm currently familiar with PTs 1-51, and a smattering of others in the 60s and 70s. I'm starting a pretty aggressive PT schedule, so that range will widen as the weeks go on. If you'd like to be on the same PT schedule as me, that would be fantastic and something we can talk more about.

3) My strengths are RC and LR... LG isn't bad, but it's probably my weakest section so my help there could be spottier.

4) My schedule is absolutely insane so flexibility will be required here. I have a full time job with strange hours... I work Weekdays and evenings on the Weekend. Mondays are my only day off usually, sometimes Tuesdays. I'm located on the east coast, so people on EST are preferred, but not required.

5) I am an orchestral musician and have a very extensive performance background... lots of performing, lots of auditions. If you are someone who is struggling at all with the performance aspects of this test, I can help you.

Feel free to message me if you're interested! This will be a first come first serve situation, I can't imagine being able to help more than 1 or 2 people if we do regular weekly sessions.

Thanks!

Nora

Comments

• bebetterbebetter Core Member
    17 karma

Hi!

I would love your help. I am currently missing -1 to -3 on LG and missing 10 to 12 on LR, and ive been studying LR for months and I am seeing no improvements. I would love if you can help me and I will try my best to help you for LG. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Jacob

• Lekdrup DorjeLekdrup Dorje Member
    38 karma

I'm considering getting a tutor but I'm not sure the time difference could work since I'm on the west coast. Incidentally, I'm an orchestral musician as well. There are so few of us on the journey to law school that I couldn't help but mention it. I wish you the best of luck!

• Hey Nora! would love this as well. Please let me know how i can reach you outside of 7sage. My schedule is mostly flexible as well and we can commit to one day a week! I really need help. I have been in the high 140's

• taiga_aisakataiga_aisaka Core Member
    52 karma

Hey Nora! I would love some extra help. I plan on giving my LSAT In Feb 2022 and i'm located in AST. However, i can be flexible with time slots

• 206 karma

Hey, I would be really interested. I am very flexible with time. I am planning on taking the test in June/October. The help would be really appreciated.

• blackmambablackmamba Member
    96 karma

Hi, I made a post about this just recently. I was looking for a potential tutor. Please let me know if you have availability.

• isabella.urteagaisabella.urteaga Core Member
    5 karma

I would love some help on Reading Comprehension if you could offer some.