Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate +

MaritzaaMaritzaa Alum Member
edited June 2015 in General 368 karma
Are existing users who purchased the Ultimate package going to have the option to upgrade to Ultimate + once it becomes available?

Getting a little frustrated with all of the sudden changes. :/

Comments

• 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I haven't heard anything about Ultimate Plus... If its real, it will probably just give us more problem sets. 7sage is awesome at teaching the fundamentals but personally I probably would only do if it included a personal statement professional review or addendum assistance or something that would make the rest of my app better. More problem sets are nice for people who bought 7sage after the ban but those of us who got it before the ban will probably not take that extra step.
    edited November 2019 932 karma
    I just saw it! Not enough of a difference to really justify this year. People would probably just buy explanations for 73 and 74. It would be worth it in 2 years or so when there are more tests. Also subconsciously considering studying the lsat for 18 months would make my head explode or compel me to get lazy with studying which would be counterproductive. For most of us now, the short term value of upgrading is low but it will be much higher for future test takers. Regular Ultimate customers who buy would get shafted for not having at least a small contingent of hard level problem sets. I see the value though. People will likely not buy the starter package because it looks bare compared to the rest. I like it! This is advanced economics at its finest.

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months now]
    932 karma
    I will end by saying that 7sage is a tremendous value and if it doubled its price it would still be a bargain. Prospective law students would gladly sell their plasma for the opportunity to become proficient at the lSAT and garner the scholarships that come with that.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They had previously alluded to the fact that the plus package would be available as an add-on/upgrade, just as the higher tiered packages currently are for people with lower tier packages. I bought the explanations for 73 and 74 during the fire sale before the PDF ban, so the only real addition for me would be the hard problem sets and ~200 extra questions explained. It would have to be dirt cheap for me to buy that since I already have so much to go through that I might never finish all the problem sets I have. I'm sure they will price it appropriately but I think it will be a better value for first time customers rather than existing ultimate users. I think people are getting a little to wrapped up in the whole harder problem sets thing since there were already tons of problem sets available previously, and there were plenty of hard questions in them, they just weren't split up that way.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You could always upgrade to higher packages, this one will be no different. No info on pricing yet, sorry.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    there were plenty of hard questions in them, they just weren't split up that way.
    One can always use the LSAT Analytics tool to hunt for very hard questions ... Even exporting data to Excel perhaps? But having them identified and pedagogically sanctioned is helpful/important as well.